Does your roof, siding and gutters
have any of the problems listed below?
• Spots on your interior ceilings or walls
• Grains of shingles in your gutters and downspouts
• Leaky or hanging gutters in disrepair
• Buckling, rotting, mold and mildew on your siding
• Unsightly, aged, discolored or out of date siding
• Shingles that are buckling or curling
• Leaky Roofs, damaged, missing or worn out shingles
• Hail or Storm Damage to the exterior of your home or business
• Roofing, siding or gutters needing covered, repaired or replaced
We know it is frustrating when you need service. It seems like roofing, siding and gutter problems happen at the most inconvenient times. But not to worry. Here is how you can easily and conveniently get your problems fixed. Just call Elite Roofing & Siding today for your FREE Inspection.
Lake of the Ozarks area 573-302-7663 24 Hour Emergency Service
Quality Work is in the Details!
A very common roofing material, asphalt shingles are often chosen because they are cost-effective and work in nearly all climates. • Made of fiberglass, asphalt and minerals. • Low cost. • Wide variety of roof shingle colors available. • 20 years +/- Lifespan depending on sunlight & temperature conditions. • Durable. • Easy to install.
Make A BOLD Statement
with Ceramic Roofing Tiles
1 Frame 2 Underlay Membrane 3 Insulation 4 Felt 5 Batten 6 Slates
Wood Shakes or Shingles
An expensive type of roofing that works best in dry climates. Great curb appeal and works well on cottage, Craftsman & Tudor-style homes. Typically made from redwood, southern pine and cedar. Choose from thin wood shingles (precisely cut) or thick shakes (rougher edges). Lifespan of 50 years +/- in dryer climates or 20 years in wet climates.
Metal roofing is low-maintenance, environmentally friendly and lightweight. Metal is affordable and durable, lasting up to 50 years. Available in shingles or roof panels chose from zinc, aluminum, copper and steel. Can be manufactured to look like wood, slate or asphalt shingles.
Slate offers a sophisticated look & works well with French and Colonial-style homes in a variety of colors. Durable and fire-resistant, recyclable but are more expensive, can be easily broken if stood on, prone to erosion. Requires extra framing and professional installation.
Ask for a complete check up and examination of your roof. We check age, installation and maintenance history. You should have your roof inspected at least once a year.
Seal of Safety
1. We conduct Drug Screening on all of our employees.
2. All of our employees go through an extensive criminal background check before being hired.
3. All of our employees are professionally trained to be the Best in the business.
Genuine Forthright Pricing
With Genuine Forthright pricing, you will always know the price of any work we do, before any work is started.
Highly Recommended Roofer
We offer an iron clad, 100% satisfaction guarantee. You will Never need to worry about anything going wrong with your Roof.